Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Skincare Tips To Slow Down Aging
An appropriate and effective skin care routine can be the answer to the bogging problem regarding formation of wrinkles and spots due to aging. As always, good skin care regimen, healthy lifestyle and a good well balanced diet would be ample in making the skin look more vibrant and much more beautiful. While it is a fact that there is no means to prevent aging, proper care could help slow the natural process down and make it a graceful occurrence.
Skin aging is a natural effect of the skin cells’ wear and tear processes. Being reminded that there is definitely no existing skin care product in the market that could prevent skin aging so beware when some manufacturers claim that their products do so. However, several goods will surely help in skin repair.
Understanding the natural process of skin aging set a good start. There are two different types of skin aging. Intrinsic aging is internal and is caused by the genes that are inherited from parents. The process can also be extrinsic or external that may have been caused by factors in the environment like exposure to air and water pollution, to the harmful sunrays and to chemicals from skin care products and medications. It would be helpful if you would take time to fully understand the concepts so that you will be able to determine the reason behind your rapid skin aging.
Wearing and tearing of the skin that may result to evident skin aging can be helped by observing the following simple guidelines:
- Consume more alkaline food. It would be advisable if you would include in your diet alkalinizing food like onions, lemon, garlic, olive oil, whole grains, nuts, dark-green vegetable leaves and seeds. To back the effort, reduce consumption of acidic foods like dairy products, meat, refined carbohydrates and sugar.
- It would help if you would have calcium-mineral and pro-biotic supplements.
- Hydrate the skin more by taking in ample amount of fresh water. Between six and eight glasses of clean water each day is the ideal ratio of water intake. By doing so, you are helping your body flush out toxic substances from the body and help prevent skin aging effectively.
- Having regular and tedious exercise routine would help prompt the capillaries to function more effectively, in turn, bringing more oxygen to the skin. The sweating also helps bring out natural and accumulated body toxins.
- Taking a more stress free and cheerful lifestyle would help. As you all know, many experts have already warned that stress from many sources result to dry skin that rapidly ages. In relieving body stress, the body would be made to function better and you always be in the good mood to do other skin care regimen to slow skin aging.
Above all, observing proper skin hygiene is a complementary skin care measure. By keeping the skin healthy and clean, you are contributing to making your skin free from harmful radicals that in time may accumulate to affect the quality of the skin surface.